Our team of licensed and insured professionals will take care of all your coating needs
At So Fresh & So Clean Detailers, we pride ourselves on only using the most professional products on the market. As the ONLY certified installer of Fireball Coatings in SWFL, we are highly trained and certified to utilize these industry-leading products to protect your vehicle like no other. Fireball coatings have the purest form and industry-leading SiO2 concentration on the market. Learn more about Fireball Ceramic Coatings by scrolling down!
WHAT IS CERAMIC COATING?
Waxes and sealants only provide exterior protection for your vehicle for a couple of months (at most, especially in SWFL). Ceramic coating is a silica-based polymer that provides protection to your vehicle for years. The main idea is to prevent dirt, grime, and stain marks from etching into the paint job and ruining the clear coat. Give us a call for more details. Check out our other protection services like paint protection film, and window tint page
BENEFITS OF CERAMIC COATING
- Protective layer against UV rays
- Protection from acidic contaminants resulting in chemical stains
- Easy cleaning as the ceramic has “self-cleaning” properties from dirt and grime, bird droppings, mud, and other stains
- Hydrophobic properties ensure that your vehicle repels water to prevent hard water spotting and etching
- A shiny, glossy look that is mirror-like in appearance
- Improves vehicle paint clarity and depth
WHAT SETS FIREBALL CERAMIC COATINGS APART
- Fireball Coatings have the highest SiO2 content on the market. Not only are they the highest, but they are a combination of 5 types of Si and SiO2 raw materials. The SiO2 blends vary from one coating to another, providing distinct characteristics of each coating type. These differences provide properties that excel in various environmental situations such as Chemical, Abrasion, Dirty, Wet, and High-Temperature Environments/Applications.
- Fireball Coatings have Dual-Bonded SiO2 Molecules. The Dual-Bonding creates better coating surface integrity, Surface Finish, Clarity, and Depth. Dual-Bonding also increases Micro Scratch Resistance and allows True-Self Healing Properties via the use of a heat gun if required.
- Fireball Coatings also have a high amount of added Titanium. Titanium provides excellent UV Protection for the coated surfaces. Titanium provides extra protection against Micro-Scratches and Abrasions, as well as providing a reactive surface that helps break down surface contaminants. The Titanium % added to our coatings is the highest in the market, giving you the Best Coatings available in the industry.
- Fireball coatings undergo a series of chemical reactions after application. We call this Chemical Reaction Synthesis Hard-shell
Technology. To put it simply, the coating first binds to the surface being coated. After being wiped down by the installer, the coating Self Levels, then has a final chemical reaction to hard-shell the coating from liquid to solid-state. This results in higher gloss, better surface integrity, increased hydrophobics, and more durability.